Grade 316 Stainless Steel Schedule 10 Welded Buttweld Pipe Concentric Reducers
The function of a Grade 316 Stainless Steel Schedule 10 Welded Buttweld Pipe Concentric Reducer is to reduce the line from a larger to a smaller pipe size, this obviously results in an increased flow pressure. The concentric reducer is manufactured that both inlet and outlet ends are on a common centre line.
• Made from Grade 316 stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance.
• Schedule 10 gives you plenty of wall thickness for welding.
• Chamfered Buttweld ends for a smoother inner surface.
• Made to ASTM A403M / ANSI B16.9 which conforms to Australian standards.
• The continuous metal structure formed between pipe and fittings adds forged in strength to the system.