Terms and Conditions
30 DAY TRADING ACCOUNT
In the event that this application is approved I hereby agree with the supplier to abide by all the following terms and conditions:
- That notwithstanding any change in my trading structure I will remain personally liable for all goods and services requested by me or my agents.
- To pay for all goods sold and delivered or services provided in accordance with the terms of the invoice (payment) or within such other period of time as may be notified to me from time to time by the supplier.
- In the event of a sequestrate order is made affecting my property or I give any authority to a trustee under Section 88 of the Bankruptcy Act or I commit any act of bankruptcy or any petition for my winding up or I am placed in receivership or any office manager is appointed or I cease to trade or carry on my business in the usual manner any amount then due by me to you shall become immediately payable or the goods returned if so desired by the supplier.
- That I have been supplied with a copy of the conditions of sale current at a date hereof.
- That all sales of goods are made and services are provided to me by the supplier only upon the terms contained in the supplier’s conditions of sale. Until altered conditions of sale are notified to me I agree that the current conditions of sale shall continue to apply.
- That a certificate signed by the manager, accountant, secretary, credit manager or credit officer for the time being of the supplier in respect of any sale or delivery or price of any goods or the provision or price of any services by the supplier or the amount due owing or payable from time to time to the supplier in respect of the sale of goods. The provision of services on any account whatsoever as at the date or dates set out in such certificate shall in all courts and at all time be prima facie evidence of the facts therein stated, that I will pay the supplier an account service fee at a rate of 3% per month on overdue balances and indemnify the supplier in respect of any taxes or stamp duties which may become payable by reason of or subsequent to any default in making payment in accordance with the terms of payment applicable from time to time.
- Ownership of Goods:
- Of the goods contained in each delivery (the goods) shall remain with the supplier which reserves the right to dispose of the goods until payment has been received in full or until such time as I sell the goods to my customers by way of bonafide sale at full market value.
- Until payment made in full for the goods has been received by the supplier I shall hold the goods as bailee for the seller, provided however that I may, in the ordinary course of my business use any of the goods on conditions that should the supplier so require I will assign to the supplier my rights in respect of the sale price thereof:
- I hereby acknowledge that until payment in full for the goods has been received by the supplier I am under no obligation to the supplier to account to the seller for the proceeds of the sale of the goods sold by me in the normal course of my business.
- If any of the goods are sold I agree to place the proceeds of sale for the goods into a bank account conducted in my name and acknowledge that I will not withdraw any of those monies until payment in full for the goods has been received by the supplier.
- I agree forthwith to insure the goods for their full insurable value against loss or damage by fire theft accident and other such risks.
- That I will indemnify the supplier against and agree to reimburse for all expenses it may incur in recovering to attempting to recover payment from me to the amounts which may from time to time be overdue. These costs include legal court solicitors, debt collection agency commissions and fees.
- That the supplier may at any time or from time to time within reasonable notice alter its conditions of sale or the terms of payment and such altered conditions or terms shall apply in respect of all transactions taking place of notification to me of such altered conditions of sale or terms of payment.
- That the supplier may at any time or from time to time within reasonable notice without assigning any reason, therefore, refuse to extend any further credit to me and that its approval of this application does not require the supplier to extend to me any particular amount of credit.
- That where there is more than one customer each customer shall jointly and severally liable hereunder and in this application and all terms hereof the singular shall be read and construed as including the plural.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All sales are subject to Stattin Stainless Pty Ltd “Term & Conditions”.
- All goods remain the property of Stattin Stainless Pty Ltd until paid in full.
- All claims and shortages must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- No orders may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior consent of Stattin Stainless.
- A restocking fee of 25% will apply to any special buy-in items if returned.
- Cut lengths and fabricated items are non-returnable.