Grade 316 Stainless Steel Schedule 10 45° Welded Long Radius Buttweld Pipe Elbows
The function of a Grade 316 Stainless Steel Schedule 10 45° Welded Long Radius Buttweld Pipe Elbow is to change direction or flow in a piping system. The dimensions are different to that of the 90° elbow although it has the same radius. The 45° elbow is measured from each face to the point of intersection of the centre lines perpendicular to each other.
• Made from Grade 316 stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance.
• Schedule 10 gives you plenty of wall thickness for welding.
• Chamfered Buttweld ends for a smoother inner surface.
• Made to ASTM A403M / ANSI B16.9 which conforms to Australian standards.
• The continuous metal structure formed between pipe and fittings adds forged in strength to the system.