Grade 316 Stainless Steel Schedule 10 90° Welded Short Radius Buttweld Pipe Elbows
The function of a Grade 316 Stainless Steel Schedule 10 Welded 90° Short Radius Buttweld Pipe Elbow is to change direction or flow in a piping system. In this case the short radius elbow is measured from the centre to face dimension and is the same as the nominal pipe size of the elbow.
• Made from Grade 316 stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance.
• Schedule 10 gives you plenty of wall thickness for welding.
• Chamfered Buttweld ends for a smoother inner surface.
• Made to ASTM A403M / ANSI B16.9 which conforms to Australian standards.
• The continuous metal structure formed between pipe and fittings adds forged in strength to the system.
• Short radius is best used where there is scarcity of space