Grade 316 Stainless Steel Schedule 10 Welded Equal Buttweld Pipe Tees
The function of a Grade 316 Stainless Steel Schedule 10 Welded Equal Buttweld Pipe Tee is to permit flow at 90° to the main direction of flow. The main flow passes through the 'run' whilst the 90° outlet is known as the 'branch'.
• Made from Grade 316 stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance.
• Schedule 10 gives you plenty of wall thickness for welding.
• Chamfered Buttweld ends for a smoother inner surface.
• Made to ASTM A403M / ANSI B16.9 which conforms to Australian standards.
• The continuous metal structure formed between pipe and fittings adds forged in strength to the system.