Grade 316 Stainless Steel Schedule 40 Buttweld Pipe Caps
The function of a Grade 316 Stainless Steel Schedule 40 Buttweld Pipe Cap is to block off the end of a line in piping systems. This is achieved by placing the end cap over the open line and welding around the joint.
• Made from Grade 316 stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance.
• Schedule 40 gives you plenty of wall thickness for welding.
• Chamfered Buttweld ends for a smoother inner surface.
• Made to ASTM A403M / ANSI B16.9 which conforms to Australian standards.
• The continuous metal structure formed between pipe and fittings adds forged in strength to the system.