Dixon B5101 Stainless Steel Hygienic Butterfly Valve with Butt Weld Connections, EPDM Seat and 3A Stainless Steel Trigger Handle.
A universal valve for isolation and control, in the food, dairy, brewing, pharmaceutical, beverage and chemical industries.
- Break torque: 165 in. lbs.
- Flow coefficient: 230 CV
- Weld End
- 100% hydraulic tested / 100% inspected
- Field serviceable (no special tools required)
- All wetted surfaces are sanitary finished to < 32Rₐ
- Lockout / tagout handle
- Pressure rating (PSI), Flow Coefficient (CV) and Break Torque (in. lbs.) information supplied is based on water media at 68°F / 20°C
- Handle is not assembled when shipped. To order with handle assembled on the valve please request assembly in the special instructions of your order.
For more information, click on the image below.